An Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower is known for its sleek design and excellent performance. But like any other digital device, it may sometimes require a reset to function optimally. Here’s a simple, step-by-step guide to help you reset your Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower effectively.
- Preparation: Before resetting, ensure the shower is not in use. Turn it off, and if it’s still hot from recent use, wait for it to cool down. This is important for your safety and the shower’s efficient operation.
- Accessing the Processor Box: The processor box is the heart of your Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower. It is typically located in an accessible place away from water, like in the loft or an airing cupboard. You will need to open this box to reset the system.
- Locate the Reset Button: Inside the processor box, you will find a small, typically red or black, reset button. In some models, you may need to remove a cover to access it. Be cautious while doing this to avoid damaging any components.
- Reset the System: Once you’ve located the reset button, gently press and hold it for about 10 seconds. The shower system should respond by shutting down temporarily. If not, release the button, wait a moment, and try again.
- Wait for Reboot: After successfully resetting, wait for the system to reboot. The shower controls may flicker or flash during this process, indicating that the system is rebooting.
- Check the System: After the reboot, the shower should operate normally. Test it by turning it on and adjusting the settings. If everything works as expected, you’ve successfully reset your Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower.
- Troubleshooting: If the shower still doesn’t operate correctly, you may need to repeat the process or consult with a professional plumber or Aqualisa support.
Remember that resetting should only be performed when you experience significant functionality issues, not for minor or temporary glitches. Regular maintenance and careful usage are key to the longevity and performance of your Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower. By following these steps, you can ensure that your shower remains a reliable part of your daily routine.