The tap symbol on a Neff dishwasher is an error code, more specifically error code E22, indicating an issue with the water supply to the dishwasher. This could mean several things:
- The tap supplying water to the dishwasher might be off. You’ll need to ensure it’s turned on.
- The water hose might be bent or kinked, preventing water from reaching the dishwasher. If this is the case, straighten the hose.
- The filters in the water supply hose might be blocked. You’ll need to check and clean them if necessary.
- There might be a problem with the water pressure or the water supply in your home. If this is the case, you might need to contact a plumber.
- The dishwasher might be malfunctioning. If none of the above solutions work, you might need to contact a Neff service center or a professional appliance repair person.
Before performing any actions, refer to your user’s manual or the Neff official website for specific troubleshooting steps for your particular model. If you’re unsure about what to do, it’s always safest to contact a professional.